Journey through Photography
Photographic Essays by Jack Graham
$9.99 (PDF download)
In Journey Through Photography, I have compiled seven essays that delve into what I like to call the “cognitive aspects” of photography. What separates average from good photographers is not the equipment or good technique. It’s learning to think as a photographer.
For most, the photographic journey begins with collecting cameras, lenses, filters, etc. with the thinking these will enable them to make consistently good photographs. Wrong! Too often in our quest for that perfect image, what happens before the camera comes out of the bag and after the image is captured is overlooked. Our eyes are only a small part of seeing and formulating images. When we learn to see from within, more powerful images will result.
My hope is these essays will inspire you to think about your photography. They begin the journey before your time in the field and continue during and after the images are captured. Learning to work your equipment is relatively easy. Learning how to express your feelings through an image is not.
This is the part of the photographic journey that separates those who own cameras from the true photographers.
End-User Warranty and License Agreement
- Grant of License Jack Graham/Jack Graham Photography LLC has authorized the download by you of the electronic book (eBook) in any of the available formats. Jack Graham/Jack Graham Photography LLC grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the eBook according to the terms and conditions herein. This License Agreement permits you to install the eBook on any and all your devices for your personal use only.
- Restrictions You shall not: (1) share, resell, rent, assign, timeshare, distribute, or transfer all or part of the eBook or any rights granted hereunder to any other person; (2) duplicate the eBook, except for a single backup or archival copy;
- Remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from the eBook;
- Transfer or sublicense title to the eBook to any other party.
- Intellectual Property Protection The eBook is owned by Jack Graham/Jack Graham Photography LLC and is protected by United States and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Jack Graham/Jack Graham Photography LLC reserves all rights in the eBook not expressly granted herein. This license and your right to use the eBook terminate automatically if you violate any part of this Agreement. In the event of termination, you must remove the original and any copies of the eBook from all your devices.