PREPARE / SHOOT / PROCESS
Series one of my E-Book Series encompasses three important steps in making quality photographs. All three essays are delivered in PDF format VIA DOWNLOAD upon purchase.
- PREPARATION COMES FIRST….. Preparation is essential. It seems like few photographers actually prepare properly for a day in the field. I explain the why’s, how’s and reasons that preparation is important.
- PROPORTIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY: I discuss some everyday compositional issues, as well as subtle issues that can make a good image a great one. I discuss how to deal with issues that both complicate images and render them mediocre at best. I bring these issues to light in both Landscape and Macro venues. Easy to understand concepts are discussed and depicted in this image filled essay.
- QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE TO PROCESSING YOUR NATURE PHOTOGRAPHS: This is just that, a reference guide to how I process my images. I use Adobe Lightroom and CS4 as well as software by NIK. Leaving the minutia to folks like Scott Kelby and others, this publication discusses topics such as:
- Why Lightroom® and CS4® are both important and how to integrate both easily.
- Examples of processing, controversial processing, photo-art, processing tools
- How to properly evaluate an image
- Typical workflow incorporating Lightroom®, Photoshop® and NIK Software®
- Processing challenges such as avoiding over processing, bad cropping, over sharpening…………………. And more!
ALL 3 Essays in my E-BOOKS / SERIES 1 are available for sale at $ 9.99 including shipping and handling.
Use Adobe reader 5.0 or higher. LIGHTROOM™ and PHOTOSHOP™ are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. Color Efex Pro3.0™, Viveza 2.0™, Define 2.0™, Sharpener Pro 3.0™ and Silver Efex Pro™ are trademarks of Nik Software Inc™